> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > rockwool...
Login | Register


Posted by jb on January 21st, 2002 01:47 PM
In reply to Balloon framing- fire blocking by Al on January 19th, 2002 05:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

It is called "rock wool" or "mineral wool" - try here if your local building supply doesn't have any - they should:

use leather gloves and an old serrated knife b/c the fibers will getcha...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC