> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Rockwell
Login | Register


Posted by Billhart Moderator on September 21st, 2007 09:23 AM
In reply to Rockwell Unisaw by doublegranch on September 21st, 2007 12:31 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> An Alternative by thiggy on 09/21/2007

Rockwell became Delta/Porter Cable which is now part of DeWalt.

A Delta (DeWalt) service center can help you.

Go online to Delta's website and look up a local service center.

You can not CONVERT a Unisaw from 3 phase to single phase.

You need to replace the motor.

Unisaw takes a special motor. In addition to Delta there is at least company that makes an 3rd party replacement motor.

Not, sure, but I think that I have seen an adapter plate so that you can use standard NEMA frame motor.

Check the wood working catalogs. Wood Worker Warehouse, Rocklers, Wood Craft and the like.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC