> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > RO Unit
Login | Register

RO Unit

Posted by Raymond VinZant Plumbing Prof on February 26th, 2003 07:55 AM
In reply to From your description, by deecee on February 25th, 2003 12:21 AM [Go to top of thread]

3 cartridge units are typically a reverse osmosis unit. It may be as simple as making sure the unit is backflushing. Reverse osmosis type have to backflush to clear the buildup from the .04 micron filter. Without it backflushing, it will clog up, to a point where you get only a trickle of water coming out.
Good Luck

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC