> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > RL Suede Painting
Login | Register

RL Suede Painting

Posted by Hilaire Perry on July 11th, 2002 08:43 AM
In reply to Ralph Lauren Suede Experience by Kenny Hoeschen on July 20th, 1999 03:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

I too have used the suede paint. I used it in Fawn. It is a pretty dark color and I was a little nervous. I paired it with a VERY rich chocolate brown for my trim. It was a grueling experience and my arms were incredibly tired after the 2WEEKS that it took to paint my living room and dining areas. I followed the directions to the T. I can't tell you HOW FABULOUS it looks. Everyone just loves it. It seems to just get better with age too. I did this back before Christmas and not a day goes by that I don't absolutely love it. It truly does look like suede. I live in a condo and my ceilings are normal height and I was concerned that it would make my rooms look smaller. It may just a tad, but it is so inviting!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC