> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > rl river rock paint
Login | Register

rl river rock paint

Posted by Aaron on April 13th, 2003 09:54 PM
In reply to RR Paint by Mr. Paint on April 8th, 2003 08:18 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

Well, afet our 4th coat, the lines are still there.
Now this time we applied the paint, we used 18 inch square. we rolled the roller in the same direction. we loaded the roller (heavy)and rolled down 18 inches and moved over starting at the top and rolled down 18 inches. reloades the paint and started down the wall. after one colum was done we (dry) roled the entire colum.
Now to make things more interesting, we had 2 rollers. while i used one the wife reloaded the other. this time the paint was still wet when we did the dry roll.

But no luck! I am into it $100 for paint and another $20 or more for the 4 rollers. we have made the decision to paint over the river rock. I will try to get some of my money back for the paint.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC