> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > RL River Rock - Mr. Paint gets tired of this!!!
Login | Register

RL River Rock - Mr. Paint gets tired of this!!!

Posted by Mr. Paint on March 20th, 2003 12:04 PM
In reply to River Rock by Bill Stewart on March 19th, 2003 10:43 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/28/2004 I have posted on here more times than I care to count......DID YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE BACK OF THE CAN??????????

More professional painters have trouble with this product than any other. Why? Because you "know how to paint" - and I am sure you do - BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PAINT W/ RR AND SUEDE UNLESS YOU READ & FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS - AND PRACTICE!!!

I have been painting with RR and Suede since Glidden picked it up (Jan 2001) I have used it many, many times - and as long as you follow the directions - it works just fine.

So before you run back to BM (who as far as I know doesn't have a textured product anyway - so that isn't a fair comparison) and slam all RL products - read the back of the can (and check our the website too - videos on there - and ask yourself honestly - did you read and follow the directions - or did you just assume that because you are a professional painter - you know how to use the product.

Mr. Paint

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC