> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > RL Paint
Login | Register

RL Paint

Posted by Jason Wischmann (Cheri's husband) on March 27th, 1999 09:51 AM
In reply to ralph lauren paint/suede by cheri wischmann on March 27th, 1999 08:43 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

Dont listen to my wife, I am the one who did all the painting originally and it was a nightmare, it was me who figured out that the thick roller will hide the marks and complete the job quickly. However, the paint is totally over priced and the "effect" is a joke. The main problem being that most of us dont have homes with six inch door casings, wainscotting, three layer crown molding, asian wall tapistry, and 18th century chippendale antique furniture to go with the nice wall colors, as seen in the brochures. My advice is to select one of the truly beautiful colors from Ralph's line and have your paint attendant match it to his cheapest wall paint. Guess what? It looks great and saves you huge dollars. Am I a genius, or what?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC