> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > rl paint
Login | Register

rl paint

Posted by new painter on November 26th, 2001 09:42 AM
In reply to Ralph Lauren Suede by diane d'amico on October 21st, 1998 11:49 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

I went to home depot and purchased paint and rollers before reading msgs on this board. I became worried about what I had gotten myself into after reading the comments. I finished my project last night. Seeing as though I am new to the faux painting world (and painting in general) I had to make this following remark:
I painted a hallway that is 20x5 w/9' ceilings in rlsuede mojave sunset su03c and it is so beautiful!!!! A lot of work, true, but end result IS worth it. I am luckly that my rollers did not fall apart until I was trying to clean them when finished.
I must add that our home was built in 1924, not to mention all the molding, so the "prep" work for me is 10x's the amount of work as putting on even this paint. Best of luck to those who do it anyway! I think you will be happy as long as you know you are not slapping on some cheap, easy normal paint. You will not get that look either. It is a nice, rich, textured effect...hey just like suede!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC