> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > RL Duchess Satin Spray Application
Login | Register

RL Duchess Satin Spray Application

Posted by Kim on December 7th, 2002 11:12 AM
In reply to Ralph Lauren Spray paint application by Ute on July 27th, 2002 09:34 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

I'm a home owner who's used the Duchess Satin with beautiful results. The deep smooth lustrous sheen is easily achieved using a High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) sprayer. I bought one at Home Depot (not too expensive either) the model is a Campbell Hausfeld Easy Spray, (HV200000LE) which operates at a slightly lower pressure than RL recomends, but works perfectly. The paint must be thinned by 10% as RL instructs. Three or four of these thin coats are very fast and easy, and this doesn't use much product (I think even less than if you used a roller for two coats!). Hope this helps.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC