> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > RL Denim
Login | Register

RL Denim

Posted by Renee Fischer on July 6th, 2002 10:45 PM
In reply to ralph lauren denim effect paint and kit by Colleen Murphy on June 26th, 1998 09:42 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

I recently painted RL Denim in my house and although I like it, I overlapped the paint in between the sections that I painted. I was told (by Home Depot) that there was a stencil that I could purchase to paint 'stiching' on the overlapped portion which would make the effect look more like a pair of jeans. I haven't been able to find the stencil. I think it's just tape with slits in it which you overlay and then paint and peal off. Any ideas as to where I can find this?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC