> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > River Rock paint is great!!!!
Login | Register

River Rock paint is great!!!!

Posted by Annie on April 5th, 2004 08:06 AM
In reply to Need Help applying Ralph Lauren River Rock Paint by Dee on November 23rd, 1997 01:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

After reading this message board last week, I was scared to death to use the RiverRock Ralph Lauren in Pediment color on my bathroom walls over the weekend. I have older walls (house built in 1932) and a flat white was already on the walls from the previous owner. I started and found the paint spread very easily on the first coat--there was some darker and lighter areas, but after using the small 4" roller on the second coat, it came out just like the swatch!!!! It is beautiful and no streak marks. Dont believe everything you read, I think everyone's results will be different.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC