> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > River Rock paint by Ralph Lauren
Login | Register

River Rock paint by Ralph Lauren

Posted by Claudia on October 19th, 2002 06:19 PM
In reply to ralph lauren river rock paint by karren on October 7th, 2002 07:03 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

We just finished painting our family room with RL River Rock paint. The first coat that we put on was very streaky. We painted it using the same technique that we use when using regular paint. We weren't happy and when I read all the comments on this web site, I got very scared. The paint is expensive. On the second coat, we used the technique specified on the can. It turned out wonderfully. We had to paint a third coat on two of the walls that were still a little streaky. Follow the instructions exactly and I think you'll find that the paint does work. As noted on the can, paint in 18" X 18" squares and reload the roller each 18 inches. You do use a lot more paint than with regular paint. We are very happy with the results and will use it again. You must be patient and follow the instructions. This paint does not allow for mistakes.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC