> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > river rock paint
Login | Register

river rock paint

Posted by sue on July 20th, 2002 11:43 PM
In reply to Ralph Lauren River Rock Paint by john tuomi on January 18th, 2001 11:57 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

i have to admit, that i love it. it gives you the look of wallpaper without the expense. have you priced wallpaper lately? at any rate, i have to tell you, that we did do a primer on one wall, because after removing the former owners wallpaper , we had a surprise of chalk board paint all over the wall. on the other walls , no primer. the finish does look nicer on the primer wall. call me crazy , because it is around thirtyfive dollars a gallon, yikes and it will take you at least four gallons for one small room, but , its beautiful. BUT, if you do not like a lot of work, go with one of polos other colors and you still won't be disappointed. the ralph loren collection is beautiful.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

• paint by Ralph Flathau  11/13/02 05:13 PM
  • paint by Ralph Flathau  11/13/02 05:14 PM

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC