> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > River Crock the ass
Login | Register

River Crock the ass

Posted by t lamort on November 27th, 2000 09:19 AM
In reply to Ralph Lauren River Rock Paint by Barb Haab on October 15th, 1998 01:49 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

I have two words for anyone even thinking of painting with this junk. Benjamin Moore. I have used BM paint throughout my home and have had beautiful results with the ease of application. One room 12x15 takes 3-4 hours to paint with 1 gallon of BM at $25.00 a gallon. Unlike the garbage that RL sells at $34.00 a gallon that you needs 3 gallons to cover and a whole day to do the same size room. The color is a nice one but not something that I couldn't have matched with a custom BM paint.
And watch out trying to get it at home depot mine didn't carry it anymore. Two days after I bought the first gallon. I had to get the other two gallons elsewhere.
Moral to the story is: Don't even think about it!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC