> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > rite agin
Login | Register

rite agin

Posted by andi on September 10th, 2000 10:51 PM
In reply to frostline by Audrey on September 10th, 2000 09:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

try ubc. they`ll respond. sbc is ok too./universal building code/southern building code. i think. i can also give u a couple of engineers/informed people that can give u real solutions in u`re area.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • frostline by Audrey  9/10/00 09:02 PM (: 2, : 9)

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC