> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Right on...
Login | Register

Right on...

Posted by J.C. on September 5th, 2000 11:18 AM
In reply to rubber and hose clamp connectors... by jb on September 5th, 2000 10:10 AM [Go to top of thread]

I was thinking water line. A rubber boot is the easiest option for a vent pipe.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC