renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Rhinoguard Wood Defense Deck and Siding Stain
Login | Register

Rhinoguard Wood Defense Deck and Siding Stain

Posted by chillyterry on February 15th, 2007 09:36 PM

19 of 23 people found this post helpful

To anyone who may be thinking about using this product from Silverton Products Inc. ( a web based business) Read this first. I found this product on the web last summer while searching for a stain to use on my cedar siding. I stripped a wall down to bare wood and applied per manufactures instructions. The plan was to finish the rest of the house this coming summer because it was already August and I did not have time to strip the rest of the house. By January the wall I had done was growing mold like crazy It's like I applied mold fertlizer to my house. I never had mold before I applied rhinoguard,and have no mold anywhere else ( not even on a small portion of cedar siding I stripped but did not cover). Thier web site is very appealing and claims to be better than any other product.
It also states that they will refund your money if it doesn't perform as they claim. Well, guess what-They refused to respond to my e-mails (I even sent pictures), And when I finally did talk to them, they refused to refund my money! I'm out $186.00! Just glad I only bought 5 gallons and not the rest I needed.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2014 Renovate Your World LLC