> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > return air duct in my hall way was full of dust !!
Login | Register

return air duct in my hall way was full of dust !!

Posted by Linda on September 6th, 1998 07:30 AM
In reply to Dust by Chris on September 5th, 1998 02:58 PM [Go to top of thread]

I just had my ducts cleaned Feb. and as I was cleaning my hallway I took off the vent cover and too my suprise the dustlaying in there was beyond belief. I tried to put the shop vac hose down there and get it as much as I could. Tried to call the person that cleaned the ducts phone disconnected what a suprise.
Had another person come out and check and give me a price for doing them. He had some type of camera
that he could put in the duct and take a picture of what was in there and showed me. There is piles of dust. and large.

You see when I say I clean one day this is vacume and dusting everything. It a flim that is back with in a day. I'm tired of it. Yea I had a electric fliter to the furnance and I hated the thing had it taken out all I had was white particals flying around.

I'm about ready to put fliters in all my vents out going and retrun to see if that makes a differece. I have tried the bounty frabic softeners that you put in the dryer. You would not believe what dust I collect on them.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC