> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > restoring kitchen sink
Login | Register

restoring kitchen sink

Posted by Lee Conlon on December 29th, 2002 08:03 PM

I have a large porcelain over cast iron kitchen sink that I would like to get resurfaced. I have heard that powdercoating is the way to go. Where can I get this done? I live in Western Massachusetts.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC