> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > restore plaster
Login | Register

restore plaster

Posted by tim dieter on October 22nd, 2001 11:12 PM

I'm moving to a 1949 custom ranch in a few weeks and I have a plaster problem. In the 80's the new owner thought it would be nice to make the living spaces feel mediteranian and applied a knock down or brocade treatment to the walls. I'm sure this was done with drywall compound. the substraight is hard plaster with no wall paper. Can I remove the knockdown, or do I have to fill in and sand. If possible I would like to remove it. let me know

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC