> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > response to Ray
Login | Register

response to Ray

Posted by Pat on March 9th, 2003 08:19 AM
In reply to replacing shower mixer valve by Pat on March 8th, 2003 06:48 PM [Go to top of thread]


Thanks for your response. The mixer valve is a Moen. From the Moen web site, it most resembles model 2605, consistent with a builder's special (cheap) like other plumbing fixtures in the house. From the parts illustration (adobe page), the replacement cartridge parts number would be 1200 or 1225. Is it really chrome? It looks more like stainless steel gray to me. Is the cartridge easy to replace. How do you remove the adjustable temperature stop and stop tubes? Removing the escutcheon and knob was easy enough.


ps - could not get to you through e-mail, received delivery failure messages

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC