> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Response to new kind of paint roller
Login | Register

Response to new kind of paint roller

Posted by T. Wright on August 13th, 2002 11:19 PM
In reply to New kind of paint rollers by Pato on January 8th, 2000 11:50 AM [Go to top of thread]

I saw an item on television, but have not used it yet. It is called the "Paint Runner Kit" and can be purchased at for $17.97, item #V14859. It can also be purchased at, which is the
s.m.d. as seen on t.v. website. Please let me know if it works well for you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC