> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Residue
Login | Register


Posted by Bruce Ridenour on April 10th, 2002 02:49 PM
In reply to wallpaper removal - paste residue by natalie on April 8th, 2002 01:50 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Slimey means that there is still paste residue on the wall.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC