> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Residential Sprinkle Systems
Login | Register

Residential Sprinkle Systems

Posted by Henry in MI on May 31st, 1998 06:47 PM
In reply to Advice on Residential Fire Sprinklers by TomR on May 31st, 1998 03:54 AM [Go to top of thread]

The largest name in the business is Grinnell as far as parts and supplies. In this area there are many companies that can do this kind of work--just check the Yellow Pages. My feeling is that unless you are an accomplished plumber, this kind of work is best left to the pro's as it involves a lot of pipe cutting and threading. Also, just figuring your pipe runs on a retro and opening drywall will be major issues. Start with Grinnell Fire Protection and see where that takes you if you still feel qualified.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC