1 of 2 people found this post helpful
1. Choose a 4 digit code using the numbers 0-9. (a number can be used more than once, for example 4,0,4,1).
2. Press the 4 button for the password, then press and hold ENTER button. The indicator light on the door opener will blink.
3. Press and release the green button located on the garage door opener located near the wiring on the opener.
4. After the garage door opener blinks, release the ENTER button.
5. Test the password, then press ENTER. The door should operate.
© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC