> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Reply to Henry
Login | Register

Reply to Henry

Posted by Anne Robichaux on April 2nd, 2003 09:41 AM
In reply to Paint strippers by Henry in MI on April 1st, 2003 08:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

I used a product called Stripeeze. I did follow the directions and waited the alloted time. I have seen several recommendations in this For'em for Peel Away 1. I haven't seen it on the shelf, but then again, I didn't know to look for it. I hope to find it and continue my project. Thanks.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC