> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Reply about Robertshaw on old gas stove
Login | Register

Reply about Robertshaw on old gas stove

Posted by Antique Gas Stoves on February 4th, 2003 01:14 PM
In reply to old gas stove by Richard Moser on January 20th, 2003 04:28 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Replies to old messages rarely seen by DanO on 12/25/2008

Here is a real answer to your question. Robertshaw made and still makes stove parts such as thermostats, valves, thermocouples etc. for stoves. ( they also still make heat and air parts) So the name on your knob is the mfg. of the thermostat. The name brand of the stove should be on a metal tag some where on the stove. Most of the time under the cook top or in the storage area.
We hope this some what answers your question.
Antique Gas Stoves

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC