> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > reply
Login | Register


Posted by Den on August 16th, 1998 02:14 PM
In reply to Bad Contrator by ken on August 15th, 1998 10:41 PM [Go to top of thread]

If the contractor is state licensed you can complain to you state contractors license board, or the equivalent in your state. If he is not licensed call them anyhow. But in any case, STOP PAYING HIM ( HER? ).

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC