> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > replacing flourescent bulbs
Login | Register

replacing flourescent bulbs

Posted by Roberta on December 16th, 2002 11:03 AM

I have a long flourescent light fixture in my kitchen, it is wooden with a plastic insert below the bulbs. I cant find how to take the insert out to replace the bulb as it is dim, the fixture has been up for about 10 years. I have had fixtures kind of like this before but the end always opened up to allow removal of the insert. What am I missing?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • try by deecee  12/16/02 01:49 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC