> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Replacing Burnt Fans
Login | Register

Replacing Burnt Fans

Posted by Patricia Larison on February 1st, 2003 10:17 AM
In reply to Hampton Bay Ceiling fan by Donald on December 31st, 2001 06:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

Whom it may comcern. I'am wriring in reguard to two Hampton Bay Fans that we purchased within the last year.Two weeks ago my neighbor's house caught on fire while he was away. Upon his return we discovered that he did not have currant Insurance on his home. He lost everything within his home and only svaed some pictures and a TV set, and one bedroom. He had put in two Hampton Bay Fans. I have pictures of his home and what is left of one of them as the other was totally destroyed. We have cleaned the other although the blades were heavyly damaged by the heat. I wanted to send a letter to Hampton Bay in hopes that they may replace these for him. I can get the pictures if needed. We as neighbors are trying to help him put his home back together. But the money to do so is hard to find and any help that we can get is greatly appreciated. I have known my neighbor Davy Batton since I was 17 years old and I have never seen him cry, and hurt to see him so devastated and I am willing to try to help him in any way that I can. Any information that I could get concerning the ceiling fans would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Patti in Florida.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC