1. Room dimensions 2 rooms A.) 24x18 B.) 24x16
2. Room ceiling height 8'
3. Number of exposed walls A.) 1 18' B.) 2 both 16"
4. Building materials (brick/wood) A.) Brick B.) Wood
5. Insulation values (wall/floor/ceiling) unknown ceiling 15" thick
6. Number of windows, size & type (double pane/low-e) A.) 3 36x60 single pane double hung B.) 5 36x60 single pane double hung
7. Doors opening to outside A.) 1 B.1 to 3 seaonal porch
8. Heated space above or below A.) above B.) below
9. Geographic location of the structure (city, state, country) Mineapolis, MN. USA
10. Is the radiant heat the primary heat source or a supplemental source? Primary
Replacing current electric baseboard heaters
A.) 18' long 1 12' section and 1 6' section B.) 2 10' sections both using low voltage thermostat (24v) will need to stay low voltage because of currnt wiring and house 100% finish off. Current heaters work just would like to replace after 30years. I do plan on replacing windows sometime in future. Looking for siae heaters (BTU) and approximate cost with 24 voltage thermostat (not line voltage).