> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > replacement drain valve
Login | Register

replacement drain valve

Posted by LJ in TX on January 23rd, 2002 08:37 PM
In reply to follow up question on hotwater problem. cant find part!!!!! by jodi on January 23rd, 2002 07:01 PM [Go to top of thread]

should be a standard threaded interface to allow you to replace it with a regular brass faucet that you can find at Home Depot or Loews. give that a try and see if will thread into your hotwater heater..just take the one you remove to match it with a similar brass faucet with the same thread configuration the other options is to put a metal or PVC (rated for hot water) threaded nipple into the spot that you can then put a cap onto ....this can be temporary fix until you can find the proper replacement drain valve or faucet. hope this helps post back with your solution. LJ

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC