> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Replacement
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on October 24th, 2001 01:44 PM
In reply to cracked cast iron drain pipe by Steve on October 24th, 2001 01:36 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

From what I have seen,you could replace the section with PVC. Your local plumbing supply house should have everything that you need.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC