> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > replace ungrounded with GFCI
Login | Register

replace ungrounded with GFCI

Posted by Stan Zubinski on June 22nd, 2004 04:38 PM

I was told I could legally say my ungrouded outlets are grounded without rewiring if I replace them all with GFCI outlets. I thought this seemed very cost effective and much easier.

How much are GFCI outlets? What is your opinion on this approach?

Thanks for any and all advice.
Stan Zubinski

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC