> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Repairing painted wall paneling
Login | Register

Repairing painted wall paneling

Posted by John on June 21st, 2000 02:47 AM

Our family/living room has wall paneling, which was painted white by the previous tenants. There is a hole in one of the panels, which was left by a doorknob mashed against it. My question is, can wall paneling be repaired like drywall/drywall with wood putty? Or will have to replace the entire wall section or panel, which might not be so easy to remove because it was painted some time ago. Thank you for any help!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC