> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > repairing drywall
Login | Register

repairing drywall

Posted by Heather on December 15th, 2002 04:14 PM

I currently have a section under a window in the bedroom that is down to the brown "cardboard" part of the drywall. This happened when I removed some mildewed wallpaper. What do I need to do from here? Should we replace that section? Could we put drywall compound over it? I'm at a loss...
Thanks for your help.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC