> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Repairing damaged drywall facing paper
Login | Register

Repairing damaged drywall facing paper

Posted by bluecrab on February 11th, 2003 02:50 PM
In reply to fixing wallpaper damage by dino on August 25th, 2000 07:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

41 of 43 people found this post helpful

Try "GARDZ", a product from Zinsser made specifically for repairing torn facing paper. It is a clear water-based sealer that penetrates and seals torn drywall facing paper so that you can apply a skim coat of joint compound and repaint.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Ticked-off by Ticked-off  1/6/05 10:05 PM (: 3, : 14)

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC