> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > repair or replace bricks
Login | Register

repair or replace bricks

Posted by Charles Lewis on April 5th, 2003 09:56 PM

The front of my house is brick and they are loose from the main structure and can be moved back and forth. There are no cracks in the morter but I'm afraid they will fall soon if I don't do something about them.
Is this something that would be covered under home owners insurance? The home was built in 1975, and is still a very good home.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC