I have a 20 year old Carrier Weathermaker SX which is leaking water from the area around where the 1 inch clear plastic tubing is connected to the furnace. Inspection of the tubing shows a buildup of deposits. Recently the water leaked onto a wiring harness and damaged the circuit board. I called a technician and he replaced the gas valve and a pilot ignitor, but didn't touch the wiring harness/circuit board. When I asked him about the harness/circuit board he told me to "dry it off with a hair dryer and it would be fine. A few weeks later the wiring harness shorted out again and this time fried the board. Is it worth it to repair the furnace, or should I consider a replacement? I was thinking about an Aireflo.