> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > repair cracks in walls
Login | Register

repair cracks in walls

Posted by patti on August 21st, 2000 06:13 PM

i have walls with cracks i want to fix before i paint.
i am not sure what they are made of. i thought plaster but my husband says they are old drywall. how can we tell the difference. we know what to repair drywall with but what do we use if it is plaster? can anyone help me out here?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • drywall by Peggy  2/10/04 10:19 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC