> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > repair cracks in the walls
Login | Register

repair cracks in the walls

Posted by H Cover on June 5th, 2000 10:27 PM

I am trying to repair cracks in the walls of my old house. It was built in the 1920's. The walls have a slight texture to them. It seems like sand or something like it in the outer plaster layer. replastering or using spackling smoothesout the wall too much and the repair shows. What product(s) should I be using and is there a special technique for such repairs?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC