> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > repair coupling
Login | Register

repair coupling

Posted by tomh on July 11th, 2004 09:32 PM
In reply to Main line water leak at the PVC coupling in the ground by GT of LA on July 11th, 2004 04:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

I answered your question on the Bulletin Board. You need a repair coupling. Look at this page for an example. They are sold everywhere:
repair coupling

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • slip fix by k smith  7/12/04 08:14 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC