> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Repainting cabinets
Login | Register

Repainting cabinets

Posted by terry on August 6th, 1998 02:31 PM
In reply to painted kitchen cabinets by sandy on August 5th, 1998 01:18 AM [Go to top of thread]

Something else to consider, if you are looking
for a mottled appearance, is texturizing spray
paint. I found something called "FleckStone" at my
local KMart store. It gives a stone-like finish.
But like Bruce said, you will have to rough up the
surface to give the paint something to adhere to.

Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC