renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > renovation cost
Login | Register

renovation cost

Posted by DEEDEE C on August 4th, 2000 09:49 PM

BOB I WOULD LIKE TO RENOVATE MY HOME , BUT IT IS VERY COSTLY , I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU MY HOME HERE IN HAWAII SHOULD YOU WISH TO LOOK FOR HOMES TO WORK ON AS YOUR PROJECT, I THOUGHT YOU MAY WANT TO PRODUCE A HOME HERE IN HAWAII SINCE I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU RENOVATE OUT IN THE PACIFIC AREA, WHERE EVERY THING IS ALREADY BEAUTFUL. I DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY SO I THOUGHT WE COULD WORK SOMETHING OUT. WE HAVE A 4 BEDROOM 3 BATH HOME THAT WE PURCHASED ALREADY BUILT, WHEN WE FINALY MOVED IN WE REALIZED THAT ALL THE FAUCET LINE WERE REVERSED, THE WALLS LEAK WITH WATER, THE MIRRORS ARE HIGH IN EACH BATHROOM ,I HAVE THE UGLIEST CEILING CALLED POPCORN (I THINK) BECAUSE WHEN MY LITTLE BABY EATS LITTLE WHITE FLAKES FALLS IN HER FOOD. I COULD GO ON AND ON. I JUST THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO HELP ME. I WANT TO GET MY CEILINGS SCRAPED AND EXTEND MY BATHROOMS AND BEDROOMS (THEY'RE VERY SMALL). SO MANY THINGS I'D LIKE TO GET DONE. I HAD CONTACTED ALOT OF CONTRACTORS AND NO ONE WANTS THE CHALLENGE. I THINK THIS WOULD BE BENEFIT BOTH YOUR PROGRAM AND MY FINANCIAL SITUATION. PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP I KNOW YOU VERY BUSY.......ALOHA PUME HANA ( GOODBYE, DON'T WORK TOO HARD).

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC