> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > removeable weather stripping
Login | Register

removeable weather stripping

Posted by Rowdy on November 7th, 2002 08:40 PM
In reply to Weather Strips by Jim -ATS on March 17th, 2000 05:24 PM [Go to top of thread]

I rent, I don't own my place and I'd like to find something I can use as a temporary weather strip at the bottom of my front door that I can remove when and if I leave.

I think I've seen a foam type tube (similar to what you use to wrap pipes with) with an adhesive strip that blocks the wind from coming under the door... I just don't remember where I saw it and no one I ask seems to know what I'm talking about.

Any ideas?


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC