> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > removeable swimming pool fencing?
Login | Register

removeable swimming pool fencing?

Posted by Theresa M on October 19th, 2000 08:16 PM

Is there such a thing as removeable swimming pool fencing that is not the mesh type commonly found in home improvement stores? I'm looking for something that resembles an ordinary fence, such as the wrought iron commonly put around pools.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC