> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Remove residue of wall paper paste
Login | Register

Remove residue of wall paper paste

Posted by hy on December 1st, 2001 01:51 PM
In reply to Suggestions by Bruce Ridenour on November 30th, 2001 06:00 PM [Go to top of thread]

The above reply sounds like lots of fun but lots of work as well. If you are dealing with plaster walls (not dry wall) use the PEEL AWAY I paintr removal product (add a pint of water into a gallon) and it will easily do your job for you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC