> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Remodel...
Login | Register


Posted by Mary-Jo on December 21st, 2002 07:35 PM
In reply to Spackle or Joint Compound??? by Steve: on March 6th, 2001 05:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

is spackle sufficient to fill in the groves in paneling that has been used on the lower part of a kitchen wall, or is there another method/material to use?

I realize that after filling I will have to prime before I paint this again, but I just want to hide the "paneling" effect.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC