> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Reglazing questions answered
Login | Register

Reglazing questions answered

Posted by Lance on February 19th, 2003 02:47 PM
In reply to REGLAZING TUBS by Michael on February 11th, 2000 02:01 AM [Go to top of thread]

owning a reglazing franchise myself I can see where the customer might have allot of questions! As far as myself and my wife we feel there are superior products on the market, things to look out for are toxic materials which some of the fly by night operations use that would be the same as painting your car which are not safe they use expoy and lead based products! You need to find a reglazing franchise that give you details about the process and allot of before and after pictures of work they have done! Also ask if they will allow you to contact the people they have done work for and talk to those people to see if they were happy with the reglazing work they have received. I comes down to a matter of trust! If you feel comfortable with the people doing the work and the company they represent you should be fine. It helps if they also to work for places like high end plumbing supply places that also put their reputations on the line recommending these certain reglazers. Remember on thing you always get what you pay for, if the person does make a mistake will they come right back to re-due the work? These are the most important questions usually a franchise reglazing has allot more support behind them as far as material research and just basic question support. Most people who make the investment in buying a certain franchise feel they are doing this because they feel positive about the products and research that has gone into their reglazing company! thanks any other questions feel free to email us at

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC