> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Reglazing Bathtub
Login | Register

Reglazing Bathtub

Posted by cindy brunt on December 2nd, 2002 03:09 PM
In reply to repairing & glazing a claw footed tub by yvette crump on December 1st, 2002 01:08 AM [Go to top of thread]

Yvette, my husband is a bathtub repair and reglazing professional. We do not use epoxy, acrylic or other paint products. Our product is Perma-Glaze, a synthetic porcelain with ground glass in it. It is far superior to paint products.
Perma-Glaze is a nation wide company with many business owners and operators around the country.
Check to see if there is a Perma-Glaze representative in your vicinity. If not you can contact me via my email and I will give you the Perma-Glaze Headquarters phone number in Arizona.
They will let you know if there is someone in your area. We do many antique bathroom pieces and have been extremely pleased with Perma-Glaze. A Perma-Glaze specialist will have to apply this product, but the end results are worth it. It's a fantastic product.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC